Waynesboro Premier Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors
For your air conditioner to function effectively and efficiently for years to come, regular maintenance and servicing is necessary. Negligence on your part will result in a steady yet significant decline in the performance of your air conditioner, while its energy use steadily increases, leaving you with hefty energy bills.
However, all this can easily be avoided and you can extend the life of your air conditioning unit by having it inspected, serviced, and cleaned by a professional at least once a year. At McIntire HVAC, we assist you in keeping your air conditioner in top condition, and provide air conditioning services for both residential and commercial clients.
Signs You Need AC Repair
Here are a few signs which indicate your air conditioning unit needs maintenance:
- Uneven Cooling – A properly functioning air conditioner will provide cool air consistently across the room/area it is installed in. If the cooling is uneven, it usually means the system needs a maintenance check.
- Continuous Running – AC units are designed to turn on and off at regular intervals to deliver the best level of efficiency. However, if your air conditioner is running continuously, it is probable that it needs maintenance.
- Odd Sounds – If you notice odd sounds coming from your AC unit, it can be because the components require repairing or replacement.
Contact an HVAC professional in case you experience any of the situations mentioned above.
Waynesboro Heating Repair
A fully-functional heating system is an important element of your home, especially if you live in areas with a cool climate. It is necessary to create a safe, comfortable, and warm environment in your home. As with cooling systems, they require regular maintenance and servicing in order to function effectively and efficiently.
We, at McIntire HVAC, provide maintenance services for a wide range of residential heating systems, such as electrical central heating, heat pumps, furnaces, and boilers, among others. Our team comprises a group of experienced professionals who are well-equipped to help you with all your heating service needs.
Heating Repair: When You Need It
Does your heating system need maintenance? In order to determine whether or not your heating system requires servicing, keep an eye out for the following signs:
- Irregular Heating – If certain rooms in your home are significantly warmer than others, it could mean your heating system requires professional attention.
- Low Air Flow – If the amount of air delivered from the vents is inadequate, it is a good indication the ductwork is blocked, which is affecting the airflow. There is also a possibility the ducts need to be repaired or adjusted.
- No Heat – If no heat is being produced after you turn on your heating system, it could either be an issue with the thermostat or your pilot light has gone out.
Contact us right away if you spot any of these signs in your heating system.